Tuesday, April 8, 2008


Here our 5 wonderful children Wyatt 9, Abby 7, Matty 4, Gracy, 1 and Peyton 9 months

They give Steven and I lots of laughs and tons of smiles!

2 comments:

Tennille said...

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for being such an awesome friend and neighbor. We will miss you guys and I'm so glad I will be able to check in and see those cute kids of yours. Let me know if you have any questions with the blog. Tara is now a pro, so I am sure she can help you as well. Take Care. BTW you passed us on your way up North as we were moving on Saturday. You must have a lead foot or something :)

Tennille said...

Cute blog. See, now you are a pro! I think we are still coming down at the end of May, so we'll have to drive by and see if anyone is outside playing. We are missing Richfield. Being in a small apartment has made me think "what in the crap were we thinking?"