Friday, May 30, 2008

Paino Player

Wyatt has been taking lessons for 2 years now and is getting pretty good. This was his spring recital and he did a wonderful job even tho he was very tired after the Father and Sons camp out.



Wyatt use to be our shy, nervous Nelly, never do anything in public kid, but the last 3 months we have seen a new Wyatt (not sure his mine). He played in the 3rd grade talent show and boor his testimony in sacrament twice all at his choice and with a smile. It is good to see this change in him, but he is growing up way to fast.

3 comments:

Tennille said...

Hey, I'm glad to see all of the pictures and hear a little bit about what you guys have been up to. Sounds like you are all doing good.

Jess said...

he's really growing up, isn't he? I'm glad he's coming out of his shell. He's a great kid

Amy B. said...

Hey...I heard you are all sick. Hope all is well soon. Isn't Ashley the best, she told me she was bringing you soup..What a gal.