I am way behind on adding pictures but I have had a hard time getting them on my computer
But I thought I should share some Matty moments
We went camping this summer and Wyatt called Shot Gun and not skipping a beat matty called BB Gun.
We have a tradition to go out to eat on the first day of school. We asked the waitress to refill the drinks and she said she would bring a pitcher out. Matty said she didn't want a picture she wanted a drink.
It is so funny sometime to see the world through her eyes.
3 comments:
I love to hear the different and funny things that kids say. They just don't quite grasp everything like we do. I hope you guys are doing good. I can't believe it is time for school to start already.
Maradee,
I found you on somebody else's blog. I didn't know you had one. It is cute. If you don't mind, I'm going to add you to mine so we can keep in touch. It's good to see you have one!
She is such a cutie! I'm so glad to see an update. Can't wait to hear about school. I bet they are glad to be back.
Post a Comment