Saturday, October 11, 2008

America's Got Talent here we come

Over the last few week Peyton has become a very different child. I have always loved him but there were days I did not like him much. He has been a very very fuss baby. But I have come to find out that he is really really cute and fun. He has a dimple on his right check when he smiles it is so cute but am not sure we knew was there. He and Gracy get the Giggles and it is so funny to listen to those to laugh at each other. In the past if you roared at him he would cry now he laughs and roars right back at you. But one of the things Peyton enjoys doing is spinning my pan lids. He knows just how to flip the lid so that it spins on the floor, he is very good at it so look out America Peytons got Talent :)

No comments: