Saturday, November 15, 2008

My big accomplishment


I finally found the secret to working out you need good friends. I finally found 2 that wanted to work out with me. Tara Heath and Ashley Belnap, I love working out them and the friendship that we have made. We started running and we hated it, then Tara got the idea to run a 5k I have always wanted to just didn't think I could finish. Well Tara kinda signed us up for the Turkey Trot, she was almost band from the group. But we can all say we finished my goal was to finish under 40 minutes and I did by 4 minutes. I think I would like to try another.

2 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

You are welcome!!!! And you can not ban me!!

Poulson's said...

Great JOB!!! You should be proud of yourself! Working out is actualy more theraputic for me then anything...Its MY TIME, sorta like a hot bubble bath (only not quite as relaxing) but its a time that I am away from the kids doing something for myself! and its easier when you have someone pushing you....makes it funner!