
Matty has been taking dance and a cheer and tumbling class this year and she loves every minute of it. Matty is my full of life, friendly chatter box and it has been so fun to watch her perform, her smile while she is performing lets you know she is having the time of her life. Her whole face lights up when she smiles and it is so hard not to just smile right back at her. We get a chuckle at her becasue she is so little and her legs look like tooth picks coming out of her cheer skirt. One of her favorite part of cheer is doing stunts, she is the one they pick up and toss she also enjoys the dancing and learn new moves.
2 comments:
HOW FUN and cute is she!!! what a doll. Ash and Kymbree are starting over in Springville this wk doing tumbling they are so excited! Its great when u find something that they enjoy doing its so good for them! BTW, thanx for the "boy wishes" I ned some boy dust, & everytime I think bout peaking at the ultra sound to see the sex, I remember what u said to me about getting what u want when its a suprise, lol. I hope it works for me too, but if not then I've got 5 wonderful, beautiful little girls & thats fine too!
I saw on your facebook that you had a blog so I checked it out hope you don't mind. CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures and family. I loved the breaking news post too cute. Our blog is private but if you would like an invite, email me or send me a message on facebook and let me know your email address.
Alicia Mason Hone
Post a Comment