Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5k race


Brayden, Steve, Megan and me ran the 5k at thanksgiving point this last weekend. We ran it in 36 minutes because I am slow, but we left room for improvement. Thanks for running with me, we had alot of fun doing it.


These are our fans who will be running it next year. Thank for cheering us on

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Maradee. I found your blog through another that I frequent. Very cute blog! If you want you can check mine out at nicsknack.blogspot.com.

Megan said...

You didn't run slow, give it up. You were sick, and have asthma. We did good.

Jess said...

This is so awesome! I'm proud of you. I can't even run around the block.

Alicia said...

I found your bog through facebook. I hope that is ok? Hey that is awesome that you ran a 5K. How was it? K'Brina and I are training to run one in October in St. George. I hope I can make it.I am so out of shape.