
We went on VACATION to YellowStone for a couple of days and then down to Jackson Hole for a day we had a lot of fun and didn't want to come home. This was our little kabin at a KOA just outside of West YellowStone it was so much fun and really clean. ( I took bug spray, bug bombs, lysol wipes, can of lysol prepared to clean I only used the can of lysol that's how clean it was-- yes I am afraid of germs) The kids thought the kabin was so cool it had 2 sets of bunkbeds and one queen it was just perfect for our family.


We were hiking on this trail and it was the end of the day and tired. Steven and the kids were a little bit in head of me ( I was taken in my surroundings) And they walked right past this buffalo in the picture. It was kind of funny how close the buffalo was and they didn't notice it until I yelled at them.


No comments:
Post a Comment