This is what my children gave me for my Birthday Matt and Grac painted the pictures that I thought were wonderful. Matt drew my cake on my head I guess that is better then my thighs:)
Wy and Ab painted the ducks and rabbits and Ab gave me a sea shell necklace. I loved there gifts and how they made sure I had a great day.
My mom always makes me German Chocolate cake from scratch my favorite(and yes it probably did end up on my hips but i enjoyed every bite).
3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday. Looks like it was a good one.
Happy belated birthday. I wish we still lived behind you and I would have come over to say hi or at least waved to you from my window :)
It's funny that we have been gone for almost 2 years and I still really miss all of my wonderful friends. You always made me laugh and I loved our many visits in your back yard.
Hope you had a great day.
HAHAHA you make me laugh. Oh, Thanks for saving me a piece of cake, with that delicious frosting on it.
Hello! Abby
Post a Comment