Ab turns 9 today and I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday and tell her that we love her. And that she is growing into a beautiful young lady and that I just love her to pieces.
happy birthday abby. ican't believe you are 9. you are such a sweetheart and a beautiful young lady, inside and out. it just so happens you are one of my favorite people. you set such an example for me when you choose the right. Abby you truly are a chosen daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. lyf
Happy Birthday to a very special 9 year old. I can't believe it has been a year since you where baptised. You have made some very good choices I am so pround of you. You are a very pretty young lady. You're fun to be with. Remember you are never alone your Heavenly Father loves you.... and so do I lyf PaPa
HapPy BiRtHdAy, to one of the most BEAUTIFUL(inside and out) girls I know. I can't believe you are 9. I remember when you were just a little girl, running around in a diaper, of course do to your SUPER SMARTNESS, you diaper days were short. Continue to be who you are Ab, your on the right path. LOVE YOUR FAVORITE AUNT AND COUSIN Megan and Ryann
Happy Birthday Abby! I remember when she was baby and her flyaway blond hair. I can't believe she's now 9. wow Maradee and Steve, you guys are getting old!
4 comments:
happy birthday abby. ican't believe you are 9. you are such a sweetheart and a beautiful young lady, inside and out. it just so happens you are one of my favorite people. you set such an example for me when you choose the right. Abby you truly are a chosen daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. lyf
Happy Birthday to a very special 9 year old. I can't believe it has been a year since you where baptised. You have made some very good choices I am so pround of you. You are a very pretty young lady. You're fun to be with. Remember you are never alone your Heavenly Father loves you.... and so do I lyf PaPa
HapPy BiRtHdAy, to one of the most BEAUTIFUL(inside and out) girls I know. I can't believe you are 9. I remember when you were just a little girl, running around in a diaper, of course do to your SUPER SMARTNESS, you diaper days were short. Continue to be who you are Ab, your on the right path. LOVE YOUR FAVORITE AUNT AND COUSIN Megan and Ryann
Happy Birthday Abby! I remember when she was baby and her flyaway blond hair. I can't believe she's now 9. wow Maradee and Steve, you guys are getting old!
Post a Comment