Sunday, April 4, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs



What a Bunch of Egg Heads!!!
I love coloring eggs with the kids specially little ones. Peyton this year for his first egg broke a hard boil egg in half I guess he has watched me enough he knew what to do. So after getting him a new egg and showed him what to do I thought he understood so I handed him his next egg and he started peeling the shell off. So we showed him again and this time he caught on he wanted to color all the eggs in the fridge boiled or not lets just make them pretty. He is pretty funny to be around. Gracy would put her egg in and wait awhile and then would ask her daddy if it was done she would not take it out unless her dad said it was done. We had lots of fun.








1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm jealous! I totally missed out on easter eggs this year!