Thursday, June 10, 2010

She's 4

Grac turns 4 today!!! I can't believe she is 4 it seems like yesterday I was holding her and Pey thinking how am I going to survive these two babies.


Grac was born June 10 2006 and she come with lots of surprises. She weighed 5 and 1/2 pounds 19 inches long and a head full of dark curly hair. And for her last surprise when she was 3 months old we found out that the 5th was on his way.
Fun Facts about Grac
Loves to Giggle
Loves to play with Matt and Pey
Loves to ride her Bike
Does not like meat or milk
Loves Pink Purple and Turquoise
Although she may be small she is full of life and pretty smart
We love you Grac Happy Birthday!!!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gracy! I still can't believe her black hair turned so blonde! What a sweetie!

Jessica (on Chris's account. sorry)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gracy! I still can't believe her black hair turned so blonde! What a sweetie!

Jessica (on Chris's account. sorry)

Ashley DeMille said...

Oh she was so cute! She still is! I love the dark hair I can't believe she had that much!!!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday! She's adorable