Friday, August 27, 2010

1st and 4th


Matt started 1st grade this year which means my helper is gone all day I don't know what I will do. It has taken us most of the summer to try to get her to understand that she will be gone all day just like the older 2. Matt is our little sweet heart and piece maker I am sure going to miss her. Good luck in first Grade Matt



As for Abb, she missed the first day of school she got strep throat she was very upset and very sick. Abb loves loves loves school she loves learning new things no matter what it is.
Abb is becoming quite the young lady and helper around the house. Good luck Abb in 4th grade.



2 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe how much they look like the little Mari-lu

Megan said...

Yea, I heard about Matty's concern on who was going to take care of you and the babies. HA BON-BONS on COUCH.