Sunday, November 14, 2010

My oldest is 12 yep 12

New Shot Gun (Not big on guns I guess its a boy thing)

Birthday Cake Texas Sheet Cake

Grandpa HR Steve Wy and Papa LaMar


He is growing up so fast. I feel like it was yesterday walking the halls of Logan Hospital trying to have him. I don't know where time goes or how I got to this point my life that I have a 12 year old son, but we are at this point and he is turning into a great young man with excitment for the future and life. Happy Birthday Wy we love you!!!!!




2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe it either. It seems like yesterday I was lying on the floor with him and he was thinking how lucky he is to have me as an aunt. Then he peed on my face. And when I would get him to sing " I got you babe". Happy B-day Wy. Love Meg and Ry.

granny said...

What an awesome dude. I can't believe i have a 12 year old grandson. Love you MISTER!!!!