Today we started off with a sacrament meeting at the hotel then we headed of to Gettysburg. Which is where the Civil War was fought. They were fighting to free slaves and to keep our nation together.
Can you find your dad in the castle?
Ab here are your answers
John Dent took our picture his wife name is Jill and they live in Lewiston which is where we lived when Wy was born.
My Birthday was fun although I didn't get German Choc Cake I was able to keep it a secret until lunch where they sang to me then at dinner at a pizza restaurant they sang again I was pretty embarrassed.
Yes I got a couple of new shirts for the trip I thought that was pretty good eye considering I had my jacket on.
Hope you guys are being good for granny and papa we love and miss you tonz
2 comments:
thanks for answering my questions love you and cant wait to see you guys
love abby
what is the cassle looking thing that dad is stand on and is that canoe that they used in the civle war.
love wyatt p.s. I love you mom and dad and have fun did you pucke on the plane mom
i can't wait til you come home
love matty
i love you i saw the plane i know you opened the suitcase love hannah banana
three more dddddddaaaaaaayyyyyysssss hope you get feeling better lyf tired granny
Post a Comment