Airport 4:00 am don't they look excited to take there first flight
Funny little twist to our morning in getting our flight they messed up and Steve, Wyatt, Abby, Matty fly out at 6:00 Yep you did your math right Mom, Gracy, and Peyton fly out 8:00. How does that happen that I get grouped with the 2 youngest luck am sure of it.
This is Peyton picture from the Airplane Luck I told you these two were flying pros and did so good. What was I worried about.
Apparently not what I should have our flight had a layover in Dallas Texas the first flight no problems on schedule made it to DC no bumps. 2nd Flight me and the 2 youngest not so lucky we had a 2 hour lay over which was fine gave us plenty of time to find our gate which had a small blessing McDonald's right there happy meals for my 2 fliers they couldn't have been happier. Time to board no no must wait 30 more minutes time to board again no no not sure we are going to fly today What??? did I hear right (yes this is when the tears started) waited 20 more minutes to here what the finally verdict which was we will be board in 15 minutes yeah yeah yeah!!!!
Finally we made it to our Hotel and all back together again
No comments:
Post a Comment