Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged!!
I have been tagged so here it goes: How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names

3 Joys
My Husband most of the Time
My Children
And blogging

3 Fears
Spiders
The boogy Man
Being Alone

3 Goals
To lose weight
To become a more positive person
To be a better mom

3 obsessions
Blogging
Finishing our basement
Teaching my children

3 Surprising Facts about me
I love to laugh
Enjoy exercising
Love playing with my kids

I tag Jessica Forbes, Cassy McBride, Megan Sampson, Ashley Demille

4 comments:

Jess said...

I answered in my blog. FUN!

Ashley DeMille said...

I can't believe you tagged me!!!:o)

Hone Family said...

Hey! so I was blog hopping and came accross your blog. Cute kids!! hope you don't mind that I found you and checked out your blog. feel free to check out ours at www.thehonefamily.blogspot.com
Alicia

Jess said...

I think it is way beyond time for you to update your blog. seriously. I miss seeing your thoughts and pictures of your kids. I know you are busy, but juts drop a line. even if it just says hi.

Jessica