Sunday, January 18, 2009



I took a couple of pictures of the kids while we were at the farm.
Wyatt was trying to stay out of them but I got him. He thinks it is great fun to tease his mom.






Abby taking good care of Peyton.





This is Gracy's new snow Hat that must be worn at the Farm so she doesn't get Hay in her Hair so she says.




Matty and Abby




I love these kids they are my life and I don't know what I would do with out them.

1 comment:

Tennille said...

Man, you guys have been BUSY! It is good to hear an update on you and the family! That is awesome that Steve opened his own business and I wish him the best of luck.

I still really miss living down there and our awesome neighborhood. When ever I see pictures on everyone's blogs, it makes me homesick :( I miss sitting in your backyard talking while all of the kids ran free.

By the way, we love all of the beef! I'm so glad you "accidentally" called me and I hope you'll call me again next time.