Tonight Steve and I were sitting on the couch When Matty comes to tell us her exciting news
Matty: Guess what my whole name is the the alphabet
Matty: M-A-T-Y they are all in the alphabet
So excited for her I told her my whole name was in the alphabet too. So she asked me to spell it
Me: M-A-R-A-D-E-E
Matty: Yes both are names are in the alphabet.
I just let it go at that I didn't want to ruin her excitement:)
2 comments:
OH MY HEK! Thats to cute! The things they say sometimes! They are sooo excited too, and it makes it even cuter. Kymbree's new things is...we tell her she has to stay in her car seat (she gets herself out al the time despite my efforts) that she has to stay in her carseat or the cop will pull me over and give me a ticket. So we pass a cop and I say...Kymbree quit trying to get out of your seat, there's a cop so instead of stopping she just covers her eyes and says..."k, mommy they wont see me I have my eyes covered" LOL! Makes me laugh everytime! KId!
Hey btw, I am going to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY early, cuz I know tomorrow will come along and I'll forget as always, so happy birthday to ya, girl!
so I wonder if my name is in the alphabet?
Post a Comment