Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Tag

We have had a crazy week so I am really slow in answering this tag. Gracy and Peyton Got really sick they had sores all over in the mouth and down Gracy throat and up Peytons nose. Gracy got so sick that thanks do Dr. McBride we were able to keep her out of the hospital he told me to give her drinks of water every 10 minutes to keep her hydrated because she wouldn't eat you drink we did this for 3 days, thanks bro. I think they are getting over it.
Anyways back to the Tag
Valentines Day Tag
What is your husband’s name? Steven Chris Peterson

*How long have you been married? almost 12 years

*How long did you date? 5 months We meet in November, Prayed and fasted about it over Christmas, and was Married March 15th 1997


*How old is he? 33

*Who eats more sweets? I do and it shows I am sweeter he likes salty and greasy foods

* Who said I love you first? Steve did and I didn't say it back cuz I didn't want him to think I was just saying cuz he did I waited a few days. (He doesn't let me live it down either)

* Who is taller? Steven

*Who is smarter? Steven is

* Who sings the best? I guess Steve does he joined the chore when he was put into the Bishopric

*Who sleeps on the right side? I do

*Who mows the lawn? I did until I taught Wyatt to do it

*Who cooks dinner? I do unless it has to be cooked on the grill

*Who drives? Steve does he always says we do want to get there if I offer

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? We both do a pretty good job at that

*Who kissed who first? Steve kissed me, but I wasn't ready cuz he said good night and started to walk away and then turned back and kissed me, it was all teeth but he married me anyway.

*Who asked who out first? Steve asked me to a movie 20 minutes before it started, and if you know Steve yes we were late.

2 comments:

Tevita and Jodi said...

This is cute. Maradee, I thought you didn't want me to look at your blog anymore because I tried a couple times to get on and it wouldn't let me. Thanks for commenting...I have enjoyed getting caught up on your life:) Congrats on the 5K. that is really cool.

Tina said...

Sorry to hear that the kids have been sick. Garrett got something very similar when he was about a year old. It was seriously the sickest I have ever seen him. Scarry! Hope everyone gets better quick!