
Abby has been waiting since she was 7 to be baptised and if the truth be told probably since Wyatt was baptised. She was very excited for this day to be here and she looked so pretty in her white dress. Abby has such a love for the gospel that being baptised was not a decision for her it was something she wanted to do.

Abby and her dad.
We are so proud of her and the choices she makes in her life. We are grateful for her example to her younger brother and sisters. And hope she keeps her love for the gospel with her always.
Just a little a funny that day.
Mom: Gracy do you know who is going to be at the baptism? (thinking Coy Ian and Emma)
Gracy: The Holy Ghost
Mom: Yes you are right
Later that day in the Car with Granny and Abby
Gracy: Jesus wasn't there I didn't see him
Granny: Yes he was his spirit was there
Abby: Yes and now I have the spirit of the Holy Ghost with me to.
5 comments:
Her FAVORITE AUNT is also very proud of Abby. She is an awesome girl all around. Love You.
She is so precious! I wanted to talk to you that day but it seemed that everybody was in a rush. Don't our kids making the right decisions just make us so proud!
awww, she looks just precious!I bet your so proud of her. Ashlynn has waited sense Derian was baptised, but its very important to her dad & I that she do it cuz she wants to not bcuz her sister did,(she loves everything cuz Derian loves it) so we've had her journaling why she wants to do this & she cant list becuz Derian did. lol. She actually suprised her self & had ALOT of reasons listed, I was proud of her. It really amazes me how much kids really do feel the spirit even though they may not even really understand it always.
I think she's looken forward to also being able to go to Activity days just as much!
I can't believe she is 8! Where does the time go? Abby has always been one of my favorites.
I am so glad that I was able to be there for Abby. I love being her Primary teacher. She just makes class so much fun.
Post a Comment