Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun pixs

Gracy and Peyton holding hands on the ride home, a friendship that started in Heaven I am sure

I thought this was a funny picture. If you know Wyatt he never and I mean never falls asleep when we are traveling, not even as a baby. Well here is a first on our way to St. George he fell a sleep. Sometimes you wouldn't know Abby and Wyatt even liked each other and other times they gett along so well.

3 comments:

Poulson's said...

gotta love those sweet pictures, and tender moments your kids have at times with each other. My older two will fight like cats (you know girls) but at the end of the day, they are best friends & care ALOT about each other. The younger two, are getting to be best friends, & there's nothing I enjoy more then watching them together, even when their fighting, lol

Ashley DeMille said...

THose are just fun pictures!!! It was fun talking to you today! I just need to get out and see you more! I can't wait for Jaxon and Madilyn to be friends like your kids are.

Tina said...

What I want to know is...how in the world did you find my blog? I'm glad to know that you have one, I'll have to keep up on you guys that way. Sorry that we missed you when you were down last week. I wish we could have gotten together...but, this whole wedding stuff is keeping me CRAZY busy. (I'm not complaining. I like the money.) Good to see you guys!